ListOfStrings not working

Cuto Calleja
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2016

I am trying to use this in a query similar to

WHERE FieldType IN (:Type) following the available pocketquery documentation

but it is not working... I have tried everything with comas, quotes, etc... and of course declared Type=ListOfStrings in the query "designer"...

The field FieldType has the values "I", "R" or "CO"... and I've tried in the case in the broser with 'I,R', 'I','R'... well, everything... and it is not working...

What I am not doing correctly?

Thanks in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Cuto Calleja
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2016

Hi Felix!

In fact I solved my "problem" just after publising the post... I tried to find it to reply but I did not succeded...

It's now working well!!!

Thanks

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2016

Glad to hear that! Could you accept my answer?

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 1, 2016

Hi Cuto!

Let's try this way: I'll provide you my example which works perfectly. My environment: MySQL, PQ 2.0.5, Confluence 5.9.5. Please check with this first if there's something wrong with your configuration...

My query:

SELECT Name, Population
FROM Country
WHERE Name IN (:Countries)

Parameter types: Countries=ListOfStrings

In the macro, I pass this as parameter "Countries": Sweden,Norway,Finland

Everything else I leave default.

Does this differ to your case anyhow?

Regards, Felix (Scandio)

Joel August 15, 2018

I am dealing with the same issue. How did you actually fix this? Ive tried passing in with single ticks double ticks ... and of course set as ListOfStrings.  

For example: 
and wl.AUTHOR in (:Users)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events