Links Hierarchy plugin - Traceability Matrix report does not work

Roman Bliznak February 18, 2014

Hi, I have just installed the plugin Links Hierarchy (version 3.4.1) but the Traceability Matrix report does not show any data even I'm putting there a filter which contains issues. We use JIRA 5.1.2. I proceeded according the guide.

Thank you,
Roman Bliznak

4 answers

0 votes
carole.guglielmino January 11, 2016

I am having an issue where the matrix is not showing and the query has only 65 items returning. The query I am using has a custom field, would this cause problems?

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2014

Since the latest 3.4.3 version (released a couple of days ago), the performance to get the matrix data has been improved a lot. maybe you have a lot of linked issues (large hierarchies) making the matrix take a long time to display anythig.

might you please try the same matrix with tis viersion?

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2014

recorded on JIRA 5.1.2

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 18, 2014

It looks like working well. Please see the recorded test session below (animated gif).

Is there any relevant data that could help to reproduce the issue? (browser version,...).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events