I have tried to reproduce issue, but was not able to do so, with
But I have discovered that, issue is not releated to CSS or JS, but it is due to velocity templates.
I have found that, somehow JIRA is encoding, content inside AUI templates writeen inside velocity templates, which is not a desired behaviour, from velocity.
I wil file issue with Atlassian, and will see what they have to say about it.
Meanwhile I suggest you to update to 5.1.8 or later version of JIRA. Please, let me know if issue exists with other version too.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs