Links Explorer plugin "issue-popup" CSS class issue

Nikolai Derzhak February 14, 2013
We have got issue with "issue-popup" div CSS is not displaying on click on "eye"-icon in tree.
Example:
Click Links Explorer tab – click on eye-icon.
You will get raw html div code like this:
"
<div class="issue-popup"> <strong><a href="/browse/TC-90" title="TC-90">TC-90</a></strong> <div>takeScreenShot showCamera view capturing black background</div> <dl> <dt>Affect Versions</dt> <dd> <span class="versions-container">None</span> </dd> <dt>Fix Versions</dt> <dd> <span class="versions-container">None</span> </dd> <dt>Assignee</dt> <dd> <span>Tony Guntharp</span> </dd> <dt>Reporter</dt> <dd> <span>Trevor Ward</span> </dd> </dl> </div>
"
Jira version is: Atlassian JIRA (v5.1#768-sha1:38ad524)
Looks like CSS namespace (?) issue. Or probably plugins conflict.
I have tried to put issue-tab related CSS in Announce banner with no luck.
I am ready to test this on staging. But give directions to try , please.

2 answers

0 votes
Nikolai Derzhak March 3, 2013
I have played with upgraded jira (5.2) and plugins on staging host and found plugins conflict.
The issue went away when I disabled Field Security Plugin.
0 votes
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2013

Hi Nikolai,

I have tried to reproduce issue, but was not able to do so, with

But I have discovered that, issue is not releated to CSS or JS, but it is due to velocity templates.

I have found that, somehow JIRA is encoding, content inside AUI templates writeen inside velocity templates, which is not a desired behaviour, from velocity.

I wil file issue with Atlassian, and will see what they have to say about it.

Meanwhile I suggest you to update to 5.1.8 or later version of JIRA. Please, let me know if issue exists with other version too.

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events