Linked JIRA tickets are not populating in Trello cards

Deleted user September 26, 2017

I recently got the Trello Sync for JIRA integration to create and link support tickets in JIRA from a Trello card. The first few times I used it, it worked great with the pertinent info from the JIRA ticket showing in it's proper place in the card. Today, we had a ton of support issues come in, so I was linking and creating tickets through Trello all day and none are populating in the card (see attached screenshot, cannot include desireable outcome screenshot due to customer privacy). I've logged in and out multiple times, cleared my cache, tried in incognito and guest mode on Chrome though I still get the blank space. Any help?trello.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 8, 2018

Hello John,

I see the Jira Power-Up on your screenshot. Perhaps a conflict occurred between the app for Jira and the Power-Up - try to deactivate the latter, re-index and see if the problem has gone. If it doesn't help, please get in touch with InTENSO Support Team at contact@intenso.support and provide them with logs, screenshots and everything else that can matter in the situation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events