Licensing questions

Marek Wasilewski December 16, 2015

Hi

Recently I configured your IWAAC plugin to work with our Crowd server (and JIRA) in a testing environment. SSO works for me, but no one else. I read that evaluation license supports only 2 persons using SSO. Does that mean that me and the person who accidentally logged in during testing can use SSO and others not? Can I somehow check who this guy is and revoke their privilege to use SSO? Or can you create evaluation license for let’s say 20 users for 30 days (maybe a little bit longer because of Christmas smile).

Regards

Marek

1 answer

0 votes
Bruno Vincent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2015

Hi Marek,

You can check in catalina.log who the other person is if you enabled fine logging in conf/logging.properties:

com.cleito.iwaac.level = FINE

If you did not enable fine logging, I suggest that you edit conf/IWAAC/iwaac.properties and set the value of the iwaac.user.include.only property to your username. Thus, you will be the only one for whom IWAAC is enabled (don't forget to restart Jira/Tomcat server).

You might also want to have a look at the other options on the documentation page: https://www.cleito.com/products/iwaac/documentation/

Best regards,

Bruno

Marek Wasilewski December 23, 2015

Hi Bruno Thanks for your advice. Are you able to create a license I mentioned in my post? My management wants me to test this plugin on more that 2 persons before they give me cash to buy crowd and your plugin. Regards Marek

Bruno Vincent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2015

Hi Marek, We officially do not provide time limited licenses. However, we can probably find an arrangement that may allow you to test our product on a higher number of users. Can you drop us a line at support@cleito.com so that we can discuss that on a private thread please? Best regards, Bruno

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events