LearnUp for Confluence; soon also available for the cloud?

Gülüzar Dingersu September 13, 2018

We use LearnUp for Confluence on our own server. Now we consider changing to the (atlassian-)cloud.

Will there be soon a cloud-version of LearnUp? Can the vendor date a release?

Thx

4 answers

0 votes
Khawla Issaoui Creativas
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 10, 2021

Hello @Gülüzar Dingersu 

I want to let you know that the Cloud version of Smart Courses is now available.😃

You can give it a try!

Kindly reach out to our support team if you encounter any issues: help@creativas.io

We hope you enjoy Smart Courses'learning journey!

Cheers

Creativas'team

0 votes
luciana.trevisan June 13, 2020

Olá, se me permitem, gostaria de continuar sobre o assunto do pluggin Learn Up for Confluence.  Estou realizando alguns testes deste pluggin para possível aquisição da organização a qual faço parte.  Já utilizamos o Confluence como ferramenta de Gestão do Conhecimento da empresa e o interesse agora é transformarmos e compartilharmos este conhecimento em forma de cursos e talvez para os clientes externos também. Gostaria que me falassem um pouco mais sobre o potencial deste pluggin e se conseguiríamos disponibilizar cursos externos mediante a opção "Annonymous Acess".

Alguém já utilizou esta opção? Seria possível através desta opção, disponibilizar acesso à clientes temporariamente, onde a partir de uma única chave de acesso (anônimo), seria possível mais pessoas acessarem em máquinas diferentes e se matricularem em cursos disponíveis? Tudo por um tempo limitado?

Enfim, gostaria de saber como esta opção funciona.  Desde já, agradeço a atenção e fico no aguardo.  
Luciana Trevisan

Khawla Issaoui Creativas
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 21, 2020

Hello @luciana.trevisan

We are sorry for missing this request! 

If you are still interested, you can book a demo via this link: https://creativas.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1.

I also need to mention that we released a new version 2 weeks ago with a lot of awesome features.

Soon we will be releasing a new cloud version with extra features.
Stay tuned and happy holidays! ;) 

Cheers

0 votes
jchase April 14, 2020

Would love to see a Learnup option for Cloud users!

Kevin Daniels April 14, 2020

Hi @jchase ! Stay tuned for this topic the Learnup Squad is seriously looking at that one ;o) 

Like jchase likes this
Kate _izi_
Marketplace Partner
April 15, 2020

@jchase , you try the Cloud version of Courses and Quizzes LMS app in the meantime :) https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214110/izi-lms-for-confluence-courses-quizzes-forms

jchase April 15, 2020

Hi Katerina - I did look at Courses and Quizzes, but one of the main draws I had to LearnUp was the ability to actually emed Confluence articles into the training courses and I didn't see that was possible. 

Dayana Jimenez Coronel April 16, 2020

We are interested in this too for the cloud version. Hope they release a version soon.

Kate _izi_
Marketplace Partner
April 17, 2020

@jchase , Courses and Quizzes lets you embed Confluence articles. You can reach out to me directly (kkolina@stiltsoft.com) and I will give you more details.

jchase April 22, 2020

Thanks Katerina - I am delegating this project to my team but I have given them your contact information to reach out. We are looking to implement a product by the end ofo the quarter. Thank you!

Kate _izi_
Marketplace Partner
May 4, 2020

@jchase , thank you for your follow-up. I will look forward to a message from your team.

Khawla Issaoui Creativas
Marketplace Partner
May 10, 2021

Hello @Dayana Jimenez Coronel

The Cloud version of Smart Courses is now available.
Give it a try and let us know if you encounter any issues: help@creativas.io

Regards

Creativas'Team

0 votes
Kevin Daniels October 18, 2018

Hi Gülüzar, than you for your interest in LEarnUp. Currently, we are not considering a short-term release of a LearnUp cloud version. However, this could be part of mid/long-term roadmap. 

Best!

Kate _izi_
Marketplace Partner
October 18, 2018

Hi Gülüzar, 

There is a Cloud version in izi - LMS for Confluence (formerly known as Courses and Quizzes LMS). It provides courses, quizzes, and Learning portal.

Kind regards,

Katerina

2b6d1c25-bdad-4448-a71f-e312017fe73a.png

d93aafde-2c5f-42be-b7a1-3f9494c3142b.png

302216b4-4658-4458-9069-f8b787dbfa49.png

c2c23baf-3c75-4ee0-831d-f8043e57f34e.png2c7f7153-c5a0-4542-a6bf-48ea87312f34.png833f7eab-babf-4711-acdb-846ed72727d0.pngd8a51e46-da04-4fd7-bf7f-5b6830991c34.pngfb383021-9bd3-49a5-80ef-d0f402c00629.png

Gülüzar Dingersu March 20, 2019

Hello Kevin and Katerina, something new to this question? Will there be a cloud version of LearnUp or didn't you still consider a release? Thx

Gülüzar

Kate _izi_
Marketplace Partner
March 20, 2019

Hi Gülüzar, 

I am not involved with LearnUp. I am with StiltSoft. We make izi - LMS for Confluence - for Cloud included.

Kind regards,

Katerina

Kevin Daniels March 21, 2019

@Gülüzar Dingersu thanks for using LearnUp, as we speak we are assessing the feasibility of such a version, however, there is no short term plan to deploy a cloud version of LearnUp. 

Cheers

Tim Morrissey December 10, 2020

Hi Kevin, give the recent deprecation announcement of confluence server (https://www.zdnet.com/article/atlassian-to-end-sale-and-support-of-on-premise-server-products-by-2024/), has your roadmap for Learnup cloud been revised?

Like # people like this
Fernando Candia December 16, 2020

@Kevin Daniels I'm interested in knowing your thoughts to what @Tim Morrissey asked above

Khawla Issaoui Creativas
Marketplace Partner
December 17, 2020

Hello @Tim Morrissey  & @Fernando Candia 

Thank you for showing interest!
Smart Courses, the new brand of LearnUp, will be available on Cloud in the first quarter of 2021.

Stay Tuned ;) 

Cheers

Like Fernando Candia likes this
Fernando Candia December 17, 2020

Fantastic!

@Khawla Issaoui Creativas 

Looking forward to it. Any changes in pricing?

Tim Morrissey December 17, 2020

Great news, thanks for the update @Khawla Issaoui Creativas 

Khawla Issaoui Creativas
Marketplace Partner
May 10, 2021

Hello @Tim Morrissey & @Fernando Candia 

I want to let you know that the Cloud version of Smart Courses is now available.😃

You can give it a try!

Kindly reach out to our support team if you encounter any issues: help@creativas.io

We hope you enjoy Smart Courses'learning journey!

Cheers

Creativas'team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events