Last exectution result column

Valerie Kalusinski February 20, 2013

Hello,

could you include in the future features, a column in jira that would indicate the last execution result for the test ?

Thanks !

2 answers

0 votes
Valerie Kalusinski March 3, 2013
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Scenarios:
We have for the moment 500 testcases linked with requirements and increasing each week. Take account, some project can have thousands of testcases.

Problem:
If we add 200 of them to a test cycle, in the testcycle view, there is not possibility to filter them or ordenate them (except by id or execution result), adding columns for more information and moreover, there is a pagination of 10 items.
In the Jira view, you can filter, order, add columns and paginate as you want, but it is not possible to see the results.
Proposal:
2 solutions:
1) implement in zephyr a test cycle where we could order, filter, modify columns as we want
2) implement a new column in Jira with the last execution result. Would just be a select one all results for a testcases and selecting the newer one. In attachment, a screenshot of what we want.
Best regards.
0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2013

Hi Valeria,

We include test executions results in a lot of different places. Can you maybe help me design it please? Either grab a screen shot of where you would like it to display or tell me exactly where it should be. Help me out with the use case.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events