LINK URL TYPE Document Failed

Frank Weismantel March 18, 2014

I am using the document plugin: [addon-com.stonikbyte.jira.plugins.project-docs] on jira 6.2

I was adding an URL Type PDF document to the documents of a project.

The URL of the file is

file://10.10.12.1/documents/quickguideServersetup.pdf

I can open the file from the document plugin on project level.

But when i want to create an issue link to the document, I always getting
an VALIDATION_FAILED error:

The created remote issue link is not valid. Please make sure the document was not added by another user. The reason for error is: VALIDATION_FAILED

But document was added by the same user who tries to create the link.

Have anybody an idea how i create the link to an issue?

3 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2014

This issue has been fixed in versions 2.6.1 (for JIRA 5.x) and 3.5.2 (for JIRA 6.x) released on 28-MAR-2014.

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2014

We managed to reproduce this issue. We are working on a fix.

The issue is tracked in the Bitbucket repository of the add-on: https://bitbucket.org/StonikByte/documents-add-on/issue/41

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2014

Hi Frank,

To link a document to an issue follow the steps from this section:

https://bitbucket.org/StonikByte/documents-add-on/wiki/350#!linking-documents-to-jira-issues

If you still have the problem, please contact support@stonikbyte.com for further assistance. Please also attach a screenshot to your email.

Thank you,

Danut.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events