Kanban Workload Report

smit shah December 20, 2018

Hi alll,

I am new to JIRA and I don't know how to use Workload report for kanban board as previously I was using "Workload" add-on which is fine and it was as per my expectation but now my project become more complex and there are around 8 subtask and it's pretty much difficult to manage all sub-task and get report for user wise workload report and timelog report.

This add-on seems like useful to me as I don't need to manage subtask for each user's estimations but I am not sure How I can get user Workload report from kanban board.

Thanks,

Smit 

1 answer

0 votes
Abhinav Ojha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2018

Hi Smit,

Our plugin is essentially a role based estimate plugin. If you go through the details, you will see that, instead of having to create separate sub-tasks for each of the roles for a task, you can track the estimates for all of the roles separately on the same task.

You can also have role based assignee and time logging based on the roles.

We have a few reporting tools as well, which will let you extract the data you are looking for as well.

The workload report feature that we have in our plugin is actually a small feature that lets you find out the workload based on estimates in a selected sprint, on an agile board.

You can let us know the specific things you want out of our plugin and we can guide you better.

Thank You,

Abhinav.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events