Just upgraded to PocketQuery V1.14 - Admin Page doesn't work

Peter Rohner November 26, 2014

Admin page doesn't respond to clicks e.g. click on a database connection and it doesn't show the details.

Click on a Query and it doesn't show the details.

Click on a Template and it doesn't show the details.

Same behaviour in IE11, Firefox 29.01, Google Chrome 39.0.2171.71 m

Confluence Version 5.4.3.

Let me know if you need more info...

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2014

Hi Peter!

Thank you for reporting this! I could reproduce your issue which was probably on all Confluence versions below 5.5. Please install version 1.14.2 and let me know if your problem is solved.

Regards, Felix [Scandio]

Peter Rohner November 30, 2014

Thanks heaps Felix. That Fixed the issue. BTW it is an awesomely powerful plugin. Great Job! Regards, Peter

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2014

Thanks for the feedback :)

0 votes
Peter Rohner November 27, 2014

Reverted to version 1.13.4 and all is working again. Is version 1.14.x not valid for Confluence 5.4.3?

0 votes
Peter Rohner November 27, 2014

Just applied the hotfix *1.14.1" - still not working in the admin area. (If I step into debug it seems to be calling PocketQuery.storeEntity() and the debugger complains that the "Object doesn't support this method."

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events