Just upgraded to PocketQuery V1.14 - Admin Page doesn't work

Admin page doesn't respond to clicks e.g. click on a database connection and it doesn't show the details.

Click on a Query and it doesn't show the details.

Click on a Template and it doesn't show the details.

Same behaviour in IE11, Firefox 29.01, Google Chrome 39.0.2171.71 m

Confluence Version 5.4.3.

Let me know if you need more info...

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Peter!

Thank you for reporting this! I could reproduce your issue which was probably on all Confluence versions below 5.5. Please install version 1.14.2 and let me know if your problem is solved.

Regards, Felix [Scandio]

Thanks heaps Felix. That Fixed the issue. BTW it is an awesomely powerful plugin. Great Job! Regards, Peter

Thanks for the feedback :)

Just applied the hotfix *1.14.1" - still not working in the admin area. (If I step into debug it seems to be calling PocketQuery.storeEntity() and the debugger complains that the "Object doesn't support this method."

Reverted to version 1.13.4 and all is working again. Is version 1.14.x not valid for Confluence 5.4.3?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

425 views 3 17
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you