Jira scriptrunner- How to filter user who don't have permission to all proejct?

Qi Jiang September 14, 2017

Is there a way I can filter out users who do have access to Jira, but do not have any access to all the project?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Yelamos [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2017

You mean like, in a JQL? 

I don't think you've expressed yourself clearly enough. Can you give me an specific example?

You can compile a list of this through groovy scripting for sure. You can get all the users with the user manager and then use this:

In this particular example it would be CREATION permission, but you can change that to whatever suits you.

changeItems = ComponentAccessor.permissionManager.hasPermission(Permissions.CREATE_ISSUE, issue.project, UserUtils.getUser(currentUser))

Do say if I can help you further.

Cheers!

DYelamos

Qi Jiang September 14, 2017

I mean I want a list of user who don't have access to all projects in Jira. User have access to Jira, but got never assign any project.

Daniel Yelamos [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2017

You can use what I gave you avobe. That should work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events