Jira says my (first) trial license is expired 2 years ago - how can I have a trial again?

Deleted user November 26, 2014

Hi there,

Jira says my (first) trial license is expired 2 years ago, although I added a newly created license - how can I try again?

As shown in the license FAQ I already tried a newly created trial license key. Same result.

I already tried to remove the trial license and add the trial license again. Same result.

Kind regards

3 answers

0 votes
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2014

I think, there is a limitation of three evaluation times.

Have you checked the information here: https://polscheit.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GANTT/Administration

If not yet aware, please check also:

Installation

1. Log into your JIRA instance as an admin.
  2. Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
  3. Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
  4. Locate Gantt-Chart for JIRA via search. The appropriate add-on version appears in the search results.
  5. Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Gantt-Chart for JIRA. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Gantt-Chart for JIRA begins to download.
  6. Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
  7. Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your JIRA instance.

To find older Gantt-Chart for JIRA versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.polscheit.jira.plugins.gantt

0 votes
Deleted user December 1, 2014

Obviously I didn't really uninstall the plugin properly. I tried again to uninstall. It think I had to uninstall on two aproaches (update package and initial installation package??).

After a new installation again the old license key was shown (as expired). After creating and entering of a new trial key, it works!

Thanks for your help!

0 votes
Deleted user November 30, 2014

Hi there,

thanks for your reply. I am quite sure that I had ONE trial period license two years ago, not more. I asked for a SECOND trial right now.

I already tried all your suggestions, unfortunately no chance.

However, how can I try the plugin now?

Kind regards

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2014

Normally the vendor checks the posting here, but try to post it here: jira@polscheit.atlassian.net

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events