Jira post function to remove issue links

Michael Schlueter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2017

I'm looking for an easy way to create a jira custom script post-function  with script runner to remove all issue links of the current issue during a workflow transition.

Can someone point me to the right direction, please?

2 answers

0 votes
Roland Goguen September 7, 2017

Michael,

No script required. Try using the "Clear Field Value" post-function and simply specify "Linked Issues" as the field to purge.

That should do the trick.

Roland

Michael Schlueter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2017

Thank you for the tip. However, I believe that this post-function is not a standard function. I think it is provided by the Jira Suite Utilities plugin which we do not have installed.

Michael

Roland Goguen September 8, 2017

Ah! Yes, it is part of the Jira Suite Utilities plugin!

Roland

0 votes
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 2, 2017

Michael,

Are you using jira cloud or server?

Michael Schlueter
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 2, 2017

We're using Jira server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events