Jira eazyBI measures not showing when rows and columns are swapped

Ryan December 6, 2017

Hi there,

I am currently using the plugin "eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira" (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.eazybi.jira.plugins.eazybi-jira/server/overview)

I am having troubles with creating a table, where it works when my custom measure is on the columns, and the issues are on the rows (as I have done with different reports) , but not the other way around.Swapped rows and cols.PNGWorking rows and cols.PNG

Here is my code for the measure:

/* 0) Check if is project and if so put nothing (true = is project)*/
IIF([Issue].CurrentMember.Level.Name = 'Project', "",
  /* 0.5) Check if due date exists (true = does not exist) */
  IIF(ISEMPTY([Measures].[Issue due date]), "",
    /* 1) Check if after issue due date (true = before due date) */
    IIF(DateDiffDays(Now(), [Measures].[Issue due date]) > 0,
      /* 2) Check if estimated hours field (true = empty field) */
      IIF(ISEMPTY([Measures].[Remaining estimated hours]), "No estimated hours",
        /*3) Check if remaining time is less than time left (true = not enough time) */
        IIF(DateDiffDays(Now(),[Measures].[Issue due date]) < [Measures].[Remaining estimated hours]/8, "Not enough time" , "Enough time")),
      /* Else for 1), check if issue is finished or overdue (true = finished) */
      IIF([Measures].[Issue resolution] = "Fixed", "Finished", "Overdue"))))

I am pretty sure that the cause of this is the [Measures].[Remaining estimated hours], as in the swapped case, the only two that show are the ones with non-empty [Remaining estimated hours].

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2017

Hi Ryan,

In this case, you could try selecting also a default measure "Issues created" when "Measures" dimension is used columns.

Next you could filter your report by this new column and later remove a column from displayed columns.

That should change the context of your report and display also issues with empty remaining estimated hours.

adding issues to context.gif

Best regards,

Martins / eazyBI support

Ryan December 11, 2017

Thanks Martins, working exactly as I hoped now.

Regards,

Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events