Jira Workflow Toolbox plugin version 1.27.1 not giving all features

Sys Admin January 26, 2013

We have deployed a JIRA 4.4.5 and installed Jira Workflow Toolbox plugin version 1.27.1. As per documentation we should get "Write field on linked issues or subtasks" post function feature after installing this plugin. We need this feature for our Jira Linked issues status to change as the current issue automatically during transition. But after installing this plugin and restarting tomcat this plugin status is enabled but "Write field on linked issues or subtasks" post function feature not showing in the workflow Transitions section. So we are not able to use this feature. Could please help us to solve this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Fidel Castro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2013

Hi NRI Sysadmin,

That feature is only supported in version 2.0 or higher of the plugin. At this moment I can't provide a version of the plugin compatible with JIRA 4.4.5 and with all the features of last version of the plugin. I will study the possibility to do that, but it will take some time (at least 1 month). I will add a comment to this question as soon as I have some information about the matter.

Regards,

Fidel.

Sys Admin January 26, 2013

Thanks Fidel for your reply. But "Write field on linked issues or subtasks" is clearly mentioned in the feature of this version of plugin for Jira 4.4.5. Thats why I am asking.Actually we need this feature very badly at this moment for 4.4.5 Jira. So if you resolve this issue it will be very helpful for us.

Thanks

Nrifintech Sysadmin Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events