Jira Time Tracking And Billing Reporting Collection Bugs?

RolfG September 12, 2012

+++ FYI, contact@jplugs.com currently does not take emails +++

Hi,

we are currently evaluating the Jira Time Tracking And Billing Reporting Collection, Version 4.5.1. It seems it suits our needs quite well. However, there are two issues.

Using a Jira Time Tracking And Billing Reporting Collection – Duration Gadget with the template “Billing Group” shows internal Group names, not the human-readable ones. A similar report with the template “Billing User” displays correctly.

2) 2) Using a Jira Time Tracking And Billing Reporting Collection – Duration Gadget with any Bar Chart template shows incorrect grafics. It seems the plugin does not recognize the context to which JIRA is deployed: looking at the URL of the relevant picture the plugin tries to download it from
…/download/resources/com.ja.jira.plugin.ttb:Actions/images/blue_bar.gif instead of
…/jira/download/resources/com.ja.jira.plugin.ttb:Actions/images/blue_bar.gif

Is there any plan to correct these? I’d appreciate a quick reply. Thank you very much!

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2013

Hey there, Rolf.

I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events