JiRa "search for issues" with specified participant user doesn't return all jiras the user is participant in.

IT November 26, 2012

We are experiencing strange problem when we try to find all issues in which user is participant.
JiRa "search for issues", with populated specific user into "participant" field, returns only several, 5-6, jiras, whereas specified user is participant in more than 100 jiras.
When we update some issue where that user is participant, but that issue wasn't listed in search before, that jira starts to shows itself next time we perform the search.

This problem emerged after we upgraded our JiRa instance from version v5.1.2 to v5.1.6

The problem become deeper when we upgraded our JiRa from v5.1.6 to v5.1.8. The search started to return only 1 issue instead of 5-6 like it was in v5.1.6.

2 answers

0 votes
Shilpa Sanil February 11, 2019

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Any solution?

Tried re-indexing but no luck.

Thanks

Shilpa

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2012

Seems your indexing is broken. Try a full reindexing.

IT November 26, 2012

Hi Jobin,

Of course that was the first thing I tried but it didn't help.

Even I deleted whole cache directory and then I did re-index but w/o any success.

thanks for your suggestion after all

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2012

Are you seeing any errors when you do reindexing?

IT December 2, 2012

No at all. The only errors are due non-exeisting users and the errors for "velocity custom fields" because previous versions of the plugin had these fields.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events