Jeditor CSS syntax issue

HP January 8, 2013

When copy and paste some text to the Jeditor, there is some obscure source that contains CSS that prevents showing scrollbars in the browser.

The css syntax: overflow:hidden; This cause the entire page scroll bar went missing. Please advise the fix for this. Thanks.

Hooi Peng

5 answers

0 votes
HP October 7, 2013

Thank guys for the reply. Yes, I contacted the vendor and they released a fix for this. Thanks a lot!

0 votes
Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2013

Hi Hooi,

This may happen when you copy text from another web page with inline css. Could you please send the faulty source code to support@jiraeditor.com. We will fix this problem in the next release.

0 votes
MB
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

can you provide that code, so we could investigate?

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2013

I am not so familiar with this plugin, to be honest. If you need a quick assistance, drop an email at the address that I provided you earlier on. The plugin vendor should be able to assist you with this.

P/s: Nice profile picture. ;)

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2013

Hey there, Hooi Peng.

I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.

• Email: sales@jiraeditor.com

Hope this helps and good luck.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events