Issue-6
subtask-12
subtask-32
subtask-44
Issue-61
subtask-121

I tried with the query
project = XXX AND issue in hasSubtasks() and issuetype = AAA
but I only get issuetype AAA and not subtask assiciated.

I don't know if it is possible, if yes, please tell me how.

5 answers

0 votes
Fred BEAUFILS June 22, 2014

Hi Andre

thank you forthe request.

No error inthe query But I get issutype I dont' want which have no subtask.

0 votes
Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2014

Hi Fred,

try:

project = XXX AND ((issue in hasSubtasks() and type = MAINTASKTYPE) OR issuetype = SUBTASKTYPE)

Hi Andre

thank you forthe request.

No error inthe query But I get issutype I dont' want which have no subtask.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2014

Fred, Can you try this?

(project = XXX AND issue in hasSubtasks() and issuetype = AAA) OR issue in parent(project = XXX AND issuetype = AAA)

Hello Jobin, sorry for the delay.

It does not work. :-(

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 22, 2014

Hey Fred, what is missing when you try this query?

on the second part "issue in parent(project = XXX AND issuetype = AAA)" I got this message "Error in the JQL Query: Expecting ')' or ',' but got '='. "

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 22, 2014

Can you try:

(project = XXX AND issue in hasSubtasks() and issuetype = AAA) OR issue in parent("project = XXX AND issuetype = AAA")

0 votes
Fred BEAUFILS June 16, 2014

I get this message :

The JIRA server could not be contacted. This may be a temporary glitch or the server may be down.

JK
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2014

I am sorry but I can not see any connection between your question and this message. Please make sure your server has no other severe problems.

0 votes
JK
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2014

Does something like that work for you?

project = XXX and (issueFunction in hasSubtasks() or issuetype = Sub-task)

So you should get your wanted issues, but I fear you can not order them like you want to.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events