JQL Search Extensions for JIRA add-on does not appear to be working as expected

All:

I have installed a trial of the add-on.  The JQL filter window is accepting (and autofilling) the syntax of all of the new JQL query statements offered by the Extension (green check box as well).

However, running queries with these new extension terms is not returning any issues when it clearly should be based on the selected project.  I just get the response that there are no issues found matching that query.  I have tried several different query terms without success.  The term that I am trying to get to work in the near term is "SubtaskIssueType".

I am working on a Cloud instance of JIRA.

Please let me know if there is additional information that could help to debug this issue.

Thanks

Chris Roberts

1 answer

Still waiting for feedback on this - is anyone from QueryF monitoring this topic for new Questions?

Thanks

Chris Roberts

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

3,662 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you