JQL Search Extensions for JIRA add-on does not appear to be working as expected

All:

I have installed a trial of the add-on.  The JQL filter window is accepting (and autofilling) the syntax of all of the new JQL query statements offered by the Extension (green check box as well).

However, running queries with these new extension terms is not returning any issues when it clearly should be based on the selected project.  I just get the response that there are no issues found matching that query.  I have tried several different query terms without success.  The term that I am trying to get to work in the near term is "SubtaskIssueType".

I am working on a Cloud instance of JIRA.

Please let me know if there is additional information that could help to debug this issue.

Thanks

Chris Roberts

1 answer

Still waiting for feedback on this - is anyone from QueryF monitoring this topic for new Questions?

Thanks

Chris Roberts

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

 Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

358 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you