JIra 5.2.1 - cannot get plugin to work

Scott Higgins December 5, 2012

We have just upgraded Jira to 5.2.1

the new plugin for Suibversion does not seem to work

I have copied the files from the latest plugin following the install instructions

One other thing is the install instructions state to edit the file jira-application.properties file but our file only has the jira directory in the file

I did a search for the code jiora.option.ignore.url and found the value in a file called jpm.xml located in webinfo\classes directory so I change the defualt value from true to false

but Jira still does not run, so I removed the files and restarted jira and everything works

Can any assist please

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2012

Hi Scott,

Since you are using JIRA 5.2.1, I believe that the the properties file that you would have to edit is the jira-config.properties file, located in your JIRA Home Directory. Please note that this file might not be present in your JIRA Home Folder by default.

If it is not there, you would have to create it manually. For further details about this, please refer to this documentation : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+JIRA+Configuration

Scott Higgins December 10, 2012

thanks - all worked after I added the line to the properties file

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events