JIRA suite utilities - renaming "transitions" tab doesn't make sense

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2013

Hope the plugin developers check this thread.

I was totally confused when I upgraded JIRA and with that the "JIRA suite utilities" plugin (which is great in every other aspect)...

How could you rename the transitions tab labeled "Übergänge" earlier to "Zusammenfassung Arbeitsablauf-Übergänge" ??? It messes upt the entire tab section leading to other tabs being shown underneath... Come on, German sucks in many cases but this time there was no need to rename the tab making it almost 4 times as wide as the original label...

Maybe you could take another look at this decision ...

Cheers,

Christian

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
MB
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2013

Just to mention, did you notice the beecom's JIRA Suite Utilities Plugin page and on the right, there is a link to Support and Issues which might give you a more accurate location where to direct your suggestions perhaps :)

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 9, 2013

I know and I'm even a registered user in their JIRA ...in this case you're right. This matter should be raised as an improvement or bug...

https://jsutil.atlassian.net/browse/JSUTIL-208

:-)

I'll close the question...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events