JIRA items spanning months do not show properly the JIRA summary when scrolled to the far right

petrsorfa March 17, 2014

When a JIRA item spanning several months is clicked on when scrolled to the far right of the task. The popup summary for the JIRA item doesn't appear at all, or is obscured to various degrees.

I assume the popup is relevant to the start date of the JIRA item rather taking into account the actual current scrolled possition of the Gantt chart

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2014

This should now be fixed. Issue dialog opens right under the mouse pointer and is being re-drawn every time. Please verify.

0 votes
petrsorfa April 7, 2014

Yes, great. I can confirm that it is fixed now.

Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2014

Thanks Petr!

0 votes
petrsorfa March 19, 2014

Thanks

0 votes
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 19, 2014

Thanks Petr, I can confirm that. Just filed a bug report for this:

https://wisoft.atlassian.net/browse/GANTT-123

For time being, you may opt for clicking on the left header to open an Issue dialog instead.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events