JIRA integration with ALLOY software

hash July 14, 2017

Hello all,

We need to integrate JIRA with ALLOY software(ticketing tool).

I checked in Market place and saw no plugin is available. :(

Please let me know is there any way i can integrate  or how

our 2 companies use JIRA,alloy one of each and integration is pivotal.

please help me ..

thank you..

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2017

It depends on what you want from "integration", it's a very vague term that doesn't tell us what you are looking for.

JIRA has a REST interface that Alloy could use to read and update it, and you can do things inside JIRA that could be pushed over to Alloy.  And there's always email.

From this side, it all depends on the functions Alloy has for talking to other systems - I don't know what they might be.

hash July 17, 2017

Hi,My requirement is if I create a issue in JIRA it should also create in ALLOY.In the same way if i create a issue in ALLOY then it should be created in JIRA too.. 

If integration is possibe..my question is where can i get the process or cnfiguration details or what will be the process??

thanks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2017

On the JIRA side, there is a REST API for Alloy to talk to - it can query and update JIRA over that.

JIRA has post-functions and webhooks for when you want that to push stuff into Alloy.

But I don't know what Alloy's interfaces might be.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events