JIRA - create issue screen - FIELDS LOCKED after enabling ScriptRunner

Bart Van Belle February 11, 2015

Hi,

We are using JIRA 6.3.13 and ScriptRunner 3.0.7.

BEFORE installing/enabling the ScriptRunner we can create issues in a specific project.

AFTER enanbling ScriptRunner, some fields are LOCKED when we want to create issues.

Any ideas ? I have also attached the JIRA logfile ()

Thanks,

Bart

createissuescreen_fields_locked.jpg

8 answers

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2015

This has been cross-posted to https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-627, please keep all discussion there.

0 votes
0 votes

I have also attached the exported workflow XML

0 votes
Alejo Villarrubia [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2015

I will try to reproduce it

0 votes

I just remove those permissions on edit/assign, enabled the Scriptrunner plugin again, and the fields remain locked on the Create Screen. So apparantly nothing to do with the permissions ?

0 votes

Hi Alejo, we indeed have permission granted/denied in that workflow (see screenshot attached), but this behaviour happens when you simply click the "Create" button (in order for the Create Screen to popup). So I should expect that at that time the users that have "create issue" permissions (according to the SW Factory permission scheme) are allowed to create issues. In the "Save as Draft" transition (ie. the FIRST transition after the intial "create", we are granting edit and assign rights to specific roles: ira.permission.edit.projectrole.1 10100 jira.permission.edit.projectrole.2 10000 jira.permission.edit.projectrole.3 10200 jira.permission.assign.projectrole.1 10100 jira.permission.assign.projectrole.2 10200 but I AM in that role, so strange that those fields are locked only when the Scriptrunner plugin is enabled. After disabling the scriptrunner plugin, everything works like it should, so it seems to me that the ScriptRunner reads the permissions "too early" (?) or something...

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2015

it looks like your workflow is not allowing you to edit issues: 2015-02-11 12:13:35,381 http-bio-8080-exec-65 INFO thomassn 733x308093x1 fg1fg2 172.16.111.66,172.16.184.192 /browse/SW-817 [atlassian.jira.security.WorkflowBasedPermissionManager] edit granted by permission scheme but DENIED by workflow

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2015

what is the configuration for the create transition of the workflow used in that "Software Factory" project?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events