JIRA Timesheet Reports and Gadgets - Monthly License/Pricing Query

Jim Utting June 6, 2016

I assume pricing is not per user, for example cost for 11 users would be $5/month, not $55/month.

Please can you confirm?

Also, is there any difference in cost if we purchase an annual license?

Thanks

Jim

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2016

There's no difference in costs for different terms.

Pricing is by tiers of users - have a look at the pricing page for the add-on to see what each level costs.

Jim Utting June 6, 2016

Thanks for the very quick response  I've checked the pricing page but wasn't sure if the monthly costs were 'per user' as it simply says ... 10 users, $5/mo ... 15 users, $5/mo ... etc.

I guess this means the monthly cost for 15 users would be the same as cost of 10 users, both $5/month?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2016

No, it's tiers, although I suspect you've just picked a couple of numbers badly and they fall on the tiers.

• Tier 1 is 1-10 users - you'll pay the same for 1 user, 2, 3... to 10 users.
  • You'll need to be in Tier 2 for 11-25 users (so 11 users costs the same as 25)
  • Tier 3 is 26-50
  • and so-on

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 6, 2016

Oh, and I keep forgetting - the tier needs to match your highest JIRA application licence count. 

So if you have JIRA Software for 25 users, and JIRA Core for 10, and JIRA Service Desk for 3 agents, you'll need the add-on licence to be for 25 users.

0 votes
Jim Utting June 6, 2016

Thanks to both of you for confirming.

0 votes
wadey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2016

Hi @Jim Utting, 

The price is as listed for a tier for a month, and the vendor in this case chose to retain the same price up to the 50-user tier. So, in your example case with 11 users you would be in the 15-user tier, and the price for that tier is currently $5/month. 

Thanks! -nick wade
Head of Ecosystem Business  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events