JIRA Timesheet Reports and Gadgets - Monthly License/Pricing Query

I assume pricing is not per user, for example cost for 11 users would be $5/month, not $55/month.

Please can you confirm?

Also, is there any difference in cost if we purchase an annual license?

Thanks

Jim

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

There's no difference in costs for different terms.

Pricing is by tiers of users - have a look at the pricing page for the add-on to see what each level costs.

Thanks for the very quick response  I've checked the pricing page but wasn't sure if the monthly costs were 'per user' as it simply says ... 10 users, $5/mo ... 15 users, $5/mo ... etc.

I guess this means the monthly cost for 15 users would be the same as cost of 10 users, both $5/month?

No, it's tiers, although I suspect you've just picked a couple of numbers badly and they fall on the tiers.

• Tier 1 is 1-10 users - you'll pay the same for 1 user, 2, 3... to 10 users.
  • You'll need to be in Tier 2 for 11-25 users (so 11 users costs the same as 25)
  • Tier 3 is 26-50
  • and so-on

Oh, and I keep forgetting - the tier needs to match your highest JIRA application licence count. 

So if you have JIRA Software for 25 users, and JIRA Core for 10, and JIRA Service Desk for 3 agents, you'll need the add-on licence to be for 25 users.

Nick Wade Atlassian Team Jun 06, 2016

Hi @Jim Utting, 

The price is as listed for a tier for a month, and the vendor in this case chose to retain the same price up to the 50-user tier. So, in your example case with 11 users you would be in the 15-user tier, and the price for that tier is currently $5/month. 

Thanks! -nick wade
Head of Ecosystem Business  

Thanks to both of you for confirming.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

533 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you