JIRA + TEMPO not working

Ewelina Wójcik May 29, 2018

Hello, 

I cannot add a new workload scheme. when I fill all fields and try to submit it I can see an error message "Workload Scheme with that name already exist" but it does not. Especially when I reload the page I can see a new row, but without all data - as you can see on the screen. 

Do you know some solution? 

Thanks a lof. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 22.24.35.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-29 at 22.24.43.png

2 answers

0 votes
Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2018

Hi Ewelina,

If this problem persists, can you please create a ticket in our Tempo Support system (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6) so we can better investigate this.

Regards,

Susanne Götz
Tempo team

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2018

I was actually able to recreate this issue in my own cloud instance. Using the name test test. 

However, when I deleted the scheme and re-added it I no longer got an error...may require a ticket to Tempo vendor. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events