JIRA Suite Utilities source for specific version

Amit Narayanan January 10, 2013

How do I go about looking at the source of a specific version of JIRA Suite Utilities?

Seems that there's only one master branch in your git repo... Am I missing something that's painfully obvious?

-Amit.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2013

Technically, it's not "our" repo - we're a community of users, not Atlassian.

Anyway, have you tried looking at the tags?

I suspect the tags have been inherited from when the code was kept in Subversion.

Aah. git tag of couse.

D'Oh!

And right, I intended "your repo" to mean the plugin developer's repo.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2013

:-) I'm just a bit fussy about being clear what we're here for and who owns what. Mostly because I don't want to accidentally take credit for other people's work!

0 votes
Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2013

I guess if you have a specific version of JIRA then it should recommend the last compatible version.

0 votes
Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2013

Why do you need the source for?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events