[JIRA Scriptrunner for Cloud] Is it possible suppress notification for Add-On User edits

Pavel Antonenko May 24, 2017

Hi,

I have postfunction for JIRA Scriptrunner for Cloud and I can't run it as 'Initiating User' because the field isn't presented in Edit dialog. So I have to run as  'ScriptRunner Add-On User'. But I don't need notifications about this edit.

Plugins like JMWE supports suppresing notification for Add-On User edits. Is it possible for JIRA Scriptrunner for Cloud?

Thanks,
Pavel

1 answer

0 votes
Jon Bevan [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2017

Hi Pavel,

You can configure notification groups via the Diagnostics and Settings page.

Thanks,

Jon

Pavel Antonenko August 15, 2017

Jon, as I understand that notifications applies only to situation when script fails, and I'm talking about successfull edits.

Jon Bevan [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2017

You can change your notification settings for successful edits via a Notification Scheme: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/creating-a-notification-scheme-776636401.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events