JIRA Script runner: Where to find source to create pull request

Hello,

Since the

com/onresolve/jira/groovy/canned/workflow/postfunctions/AssignToLastRoleMemberFunction.groovy

has a description of "todo", the workflow post functions purpose is unclear for some jira admins, as this "todo" value shows up when editting the workflow step.

I wanted to clone the source and update the description and submit a pull request.

According to atlassian market place the source is to be found at https://bitbucket.org/jamieechlin/scriptrunner-public but that seems outdated.

Cheers,

Valentijn

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Valentijn,

A few functions were added in the last release to facilitate migration from the now-commercial jira misc workflow extension. As you can tell these weren't fully completed, and are not documented either inline or in the wiki. However they do work, although have not had real-world testing.

BTW - I'm not intending to make all functions from that plugin available, just a few that happened to be being used in my instances.

Source - sorry, that is out of date. I made the decision not to keep it open source. Email me your bitbucket ID and I will add you as read only to it.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

314 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you