JIRA Plugin checking gadget

Hi ,

I have setup to JIRA environment it is first time login than after I am running one gadget plugin it is working fine. So I am stating gadget root folder it is build proper way than after click login screen :

Userid :admin and password: admin it is showing login fails .

2 answers

0 vote
Daryl Chuah Atlassian Team Dec 17, 2012

Hi Deepak

You can refer on this documentation : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Retrieving+the+JIRA+Administrator on how to retrieve the jira administrator password.

Thanks & Regards

Daryl Chuah

Hi

I am still facing problem & not login page Userid : admin and password: admin

it is showing error below:

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2012 11:26:06 AM com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl _initiate
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.8-atlassian-6 03/12/2012 02:59 PM'
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2012 11:26:15 AM com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent filterFormParameters
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: A servlet POST request, to the URI http://deepak-towerc:2990/jira/rest/gadget/1.0/login, contains form par
ameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resourc
e methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Kumar

rectoryResourceLoader] Found alternative resource directory C:\Users\nitin.gite\

Desktop\Deep_JIRA\atlassian_tutorial-jira-gadget\src\main\resources

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 2012-12-18 18:48:57,827 QuartzWorker-1 WARN Servic

eRunner upmPluginUpgradeCheckJob [com.atlassian.upm.PluginUpgradeCheckSchedul

er] Automatic plugin upgrade check failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: did not p

arse <items size="[n]"> in response

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

133 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you