JIRA Macro refres fails

My Confluence page does not display the current status of a JIRA Query. When does the result get refreshed?

5 answers

1 accepted

OK, filed a bug in JIRA: CONF-30492

Sorry, wrong link, here's the right one: CONF-30803

real reason might be this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-30077

any advice how to workaround it?

0 vote

Seems like Confluence 5.2.3? If yes, might be the bug in CONF-30492. Resolution would be to upgrade JIRA Macro plugins to the latest version.

Yes, we're using 5.2.3 but we are already at the latest Version, wich is 5.0.3 at the moment. Can the JIRA Version be a Problem? We're using 5.2.11 at the moment.

I just recogniced that, about 4 hours after a change, the macro first returned an error, then after refreshing the page it was showing the right vale, in my case a ticket count. Is there any buit in caching or something?

we have same issue.

Confluence version 5.2.3, JIRA Issues Macro version 5.0.3, JIRA itself version 6.0.8.

"JIRA Issues" macro become useless as shows out of date results.

Previously we were using version 4.0.27 on Confluence 5.1.x and JIRA 5.x - all was updating immediately.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

113 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you