JIRA Enhancer Plugin 3.3.1 Last Resolution Date does not respect timezone

Dave Prigg January 24, 2013

The Last Resolution Date does not respect the timezone. This custom field appears to always show the server date. This field appears to be similar to the JIRA 'Resolved' date but the 'Resolved' date does respect the timezone that is selected in the user preferences. I am running JIRA 5.1.2 and have upgraded to test with the latest version (3.3.1). Will this be fixed or are there work arounds?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2013
Hi, I'll create an issue and fix it in the upcoming versions. By the way, resolution date/user custom fields only works with the resolution field. If the resolution field changes from empty value to any value, custom field calculates it as a resolution action. Regards Tuncay Senturk
Dave Prigg January 25, 2013

Thanks Tuncay, I appreciate you looking into this and clearing up how the field works.

Ganga_Selvarajah March 31, 2013

is it fixed in version 3.3.2? I am seeing same issue in

3.3.2 version with JIRA 5.2.9. I can't use these fields for any of the gadgets now....

Please tell us, if any there any workaround?

Thanks

Ganga S

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2013

Hi,

This bug has been fixed in 3.3.2 version.

Could you please make sure that you installed 3.3.2 version? If still you have problem, you may raise an issue on https://bitbucket.org/tuncaysenturk/jira-enhancer-plugin/issues ?

Regards

Tuncay Senturk

0 votes
Ganga_Selvarajah March 31, 2013

it is version 3.3.2 and the JIRA version 5.2.9

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2013

Hi,

This bug has been fixed in 3.3.2 version.

Could you please make sure that you installed 3.3.2 version? If still you have problem, you may raise an issue on https://bitbucket.org/tuncaysenturk/jira-enhancer-plugin/issues ?

Regards

Tuncay Senturk

0 votes
Dave Prigg January 24, 2013

Also we have noticed that the Last Resolution Date does not update when status goes from Resolved to Resolved. The internal "Resolved" field DOES change.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events