JIRA Enhancer Plugin 3.3.1 Last Resolution Date does not respect timezone

The Last Resolution Date does not respect the timezone. This custom field appears to always show the server date. This field appears to be similar to the JIRA 'Resolved' date but the 'Resolved' date does respect the timezone that is selected in the user preferences. I am running JIRA 5.1.2 and have upgraded to test with the latest version (3.3.1). Will this be fixed or are there work arounds?

5 answers

1 accepted

Hi, I'll create an issue and fix it in the upcoming versions. By the way, resolution date/user custom fields only works with the resolution field. If the resolution field changes from empty value to any value, custom field calculates it as a resolution action. Regards Tuncay Senturk

Thanks Tuncay, I appreciate you looking into this and clearing up how the field works.

is it fixed in version 3.3.2? I am seeing same issue in

3.3.2 version with JIRA 5.2.9. I can't use these fields for any of the gadgets now....

Please tell us, if any there any workaround?

Thanks

Ganga S

Hi,

This bug has been fixed in 3.3.2 version.

Could you please make sure that you installed 3.3.2 version? If still you have problem, you may raise an issue on https://bitbucket.org/tuncaysenturk/jira-enhancer-plugin/issues ?

Regards

Tuncay Senturk

Also we have noticed that the Last Resolution Date does not update when status goes from Resolved to Resolved. The internal "Resolved" field DOES change.

Hi,

This bug has been fixed in 3.3.2 version.

Could you please make sure that you installed 3.3.2 version? If still you have problem, you may raise an issue on https://bitbucket.org/tuncaysenturk/jira-enhancer-plugin/issues ?

Regards

Tuncay Senturk

it is version 3.3.2 and the JIRA version 5.2.9

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

358 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you