JIRA Core Kanban Board/Agile Wallboard Gadget

perdue_brandon_vast-inc_com August 4, 2017

Hello All - 

I have just learned that Kanban Boards are not available for JIRA Core. This is bad news for me/my project, as a Kanban Board is critical to my project. It's important for us to have an easy way to see which stages in the workflow all of the Issues currently are.  

I had been using the trial version of JIRA Software and the Kanban Boards were great. There was also a fantastic agile wallboard gadget for my dashboard. 

For JIRA Core, does anyone know of any kind of add on/gadget that I could download in order for me to illustrate my issues via a board? Or does anyone know of an add-on or gadget that shows where every issue is within my workflow? Any help/insight would be much appreciated. Thanks.  

2 answers

0 votes
perdue_brandon_vast-inc_com August 7, 2017

Unfortunately I am on the server version of JIRA Core. It is very much intensely annoying that the Kanban boards are not available. Do you have any recommendations of any add-ons that would be similar to illustrating this kind of information? 

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2017

Hi Brandon,

There is a current feature request that you can find at JRASERVER-45690 to get a Board added to the Kanban Project Type.  Please vote on the issue and add your use case for our developers so they can see the impact.

Cheers,

Branden

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2017

There are business boards for JIRA Core if you're on Cloud.

It's intensely annoying that they're still not in Server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events