JIRA 5.2.1 / GH 6.0.8 summary field

We had before the update to jira 5.2.1 the summary field hidden and when saving the issue had the field autofilled via JS.

Problem 1:

After the update this is no longer working and in the field behaviour config there is following message.

The field Summary is not hideable, so it will only be hidden when the issue is editable. More info.

It seems that the autofill action is only working when the field is shown.

Problem 2:

The page embedded into "More info": https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JBHV/Home#Home-Hiddenfields is empty.

Question: Can the summary field no longer be hidden and autofilled via js?

2 answers

1 accepted

Alexander,

I think that this could be related to the inline edit field option which doesn't work with Behaviours plugin.

Have you tried to remove this option of JIRA from the General Configuration administration screen?

I hope it helps you!

Great advice the suggested fix is working :)

but we would lose the inline editing feature :(

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

358 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you