JETI Contexts Using an Issue Type Are Not Project Specific

If I specify a JETI Context without an Issue Type, emails are only sent from the project specified in the Context which is correct behavior. But if I create a Context with an Issue Type, ALL projects are affected (they send out emails) even though I have specified a project in the Context.

In my Notification Template, I have Event Type set to "Issue Created" and the Event Type Template is set to "Use template from context".

I've tried multilple tests with and without a "default" email template as well, the docs show that a default custome email template is defined. I don't think this is required.

I think this issue occurs once an Issue Type is set in the Context.

Is this a bug?

Is the query selecting all projects instead of the one defined in the Context?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Joe,

JETI Version 5.2.5 fixes this problem. See details here. I recommend you upgrade the plugin.

Tibor

Thank you Tibor! Will try it.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Three tips for boosting your board's efficiency with Story Maps

Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...

844 views 2 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you