Issues with Outlook Integration for JIRA plugin

Hi,

Today i installed Outlook2jira plugin, trial licence. Installation was successfull, at JIRA and Microsoft Outlook.

Now I have panel 'JIRA' at Outlook, but when I try to create JIRA Issue/Add comment I get error:

"Licence not found. Please install the related JIRA plugin and licence."

1 answer

I assume you configured the connection settings of the Outlook add-in and the add-in was able to connect to JIRA. Use the "Test connection" button to make sure it works.

If you still get  a "License not found" error and you properly installed the JIRA plugin and added a valid (eval) license, please try to update the Universial Plugin Manager (UPM) to the lastetst version available for JIRA installation: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin/versions

We figured out, that older versions of the UPM (esp. 2.1.5) have issue in validating licenses. After updating UPM please restart your JIRA system, at least in the case you still have the "License not found" error.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

324 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you