Hey BuDict- Team,
we are using your nice Macro within our Documentation and it works fine with chrome and safari.
But not with Firefox. Can you please let us know how to fix that problem.
The dictionary terms are highlighted correct and the link to the page of the term to the dictionary page works fine too. But we dont receive tool tips when we hoover a added term.
Can you please let us know how to fix that. If not we will have to find a different solution.
2013/10/16 Martin Langr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Viktor,I've just tested our Confluence (5.2.4) with Budict (4.0.18-CNFL5.x) installed, against the combinations of
- Win7: Chrome 30.0.1599.101 m (newest)
- Win7: Firefox 24.0 (newest)
- Win7: Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16721 (newest)
- Mac 10.8.5: Chrome 30.0.1599.101 m (newest)
- Mac 10.8.5: Safari 6.0.5and didn't realize any problem with BUDICT info bubble.Could you please provide me with more information about your environment?
- OS version
- Confluence version
- Budict version and its configuration (esp. permission settings)Please stay in touch, we'll try to help you solve this (even though we can't reproduce the issue at the moment).Martin
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG