Issues not showing up in the Gantt chart

Simon Wild October 23, 2012

I have created a test project and have been having an issue getting the issues to show in the gantt chart.

The attached image shows that for 1 of the issues it states it does not have a start or end date but both issues have end dates set as well as effort (2w and 1w respectively).

Can you suggest what may be causing teh 2nd issue not to display?

2 answers

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2012

Hi Simon,

unfortunately there seems to be no attached image. Therefore, I can just give you some general hints:

• check your timeline (from/to): does the missing issue fit into it?
  • did you use a JIRA filter?
  • please open your browser's console: you will see the used JQL-statement, there. Please copy and paste it into JIRA's Issue Navigator (search issues) and compare the native JIRA-result with the displayed issues on the Gantt-Chart.

In case of any further question, please click on the support link below Gantt-Charts and fill out the details like used version etc. as well as screenshots. I will not publish any information being send to me to the public due to security and privacy.

Regards,
Frank

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2012

Hey there, Simon.

We would suggest you to contact the respective vendor of the JIRA Gantt Chart plugin to address the issue that you are having to ensure a timely response:

Email: frank@polscheit.de

Locate the details of the plugin vendor in the plugin page as well:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.polscheit.jira.plugins.gantt

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events