Issue with TFS Changesets not being associated/viewable from Jira

We are having an issue with the TFS changesets not being associated with Jira issue.

Within TFS we get the Jira issue list and can select them, however these are not

being associated/viewable from within Jira.

This all started when the UseTfs plugin expired on Jira.

We have installed the most recent plugin 2.4.1, manually re-indexed, and started the

Service.

Still no success, any recommendation would be helpful.

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

I guess you can close the question since we took it over email :)

We are evaluating UseTFS plugin and we are facing the same issue. Can you please post the solution for this issue?

Please upgrade to latest 2.4.3 version of UseTFS and try then. Once you upgrade please check the repository configuration since there's a new setting to enable/disable changeset scanning - make sure that it's enabled. In case of further questions feel free to contact me via email andrzej.pasterczyk@pigsty.com.pl

Hi,

I am still facing the same issue. I have dropped you a mail; let me know if you can connect through screen sharing(LiveMeeting or webex) to look into the issue.

Regards,

Preetam

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

421 views 3 17
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you