Issue with TFS Changesets not being associated/viewable from Jira

DebbieH January 21, 2013

We are having an issue with the TFS changesets not being associated with Jira issue.

Within TFS we get the Jira issue list and can select them, however these are not

being associated/viewable from within Jira.

This all started when the UseTfs plugin expired on Jira.

We have installed the most recent plugin 2.4.1, manually re-indexed, and started the

Service.

Still no success, any recommendation would be helpful.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrzej Pasterczyk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

I guess you can close the question since we took it over email :)

0 votes
Preetam U February 25, 2013

Hi,

I am still facing the same issue. I have dropped you a mail; let me know if you can connect through screen sharing(LiveMeeting or webex) to look into the issue.

Regards,

Preetam

0 votes
Preetam U February 25, 2013

We are evaluating UseTFS plugin and we are facing the same issue. Can you please post the solution for this issue?

Andrzej Pasterczyk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2013

Please upgrade to latest 2.4.3 version of UseTFS and try then. Once you upgrade please check the repository configuration since there's a new setting to enable/disable changeset scanning - make sure that it's enabled. In case of further questions feel free to contact me via email andrzej.pasterczyk@pigsty.com.pl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events