Issue links extending

Andrew Pechnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2012

Hello, dear Developers!

I'm extending jira issue links via plugin. So i created additional link type in "add issue link" dialogue. The key is that i need to create non-http link type. There's realy powerfull validation. Could you help me please, do i need somehow to override jira class "RemoteIssueLinkService" or other, create my own class which implements existing classes or to do something else?

I tried to remove validation from my web action, but in "RemoteIssueLinkService" consists validation on validation result in my web action.

Best wishes,
Andrew

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrew Pechnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

Found a workaround. It's to make a servlet which is getting llink you need as parametr and then with javascript makes redirection.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events