Issue buying Copy Page Tree Plugin

Pavani Maligi September 9, 2018

Hi,

We are planning to buy  "Copy Page Tree Plugin". When i try to copy from marketplace, it says you need be admin to buy. I already have admin privileges.Below screenshot shows the error.Did anyone face this issue.We have already raised ticket with Vendor.Just checking if anyone has faced this and aware of the privileges required.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Pavani

Copy Tree buy_error.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2018

Hi @Pavani Maligi

Try installing through your Confluence.

Go to Settings > Find new add-ons > Search for Space Tree Creator (copy space) > Click Free Trial or Buy

Hope this helps

Cheers
Niklas

Pavani Maligi September 10, 2018

Hi Niklas,

Thanks for your reply. I am currently using the trial version.When i am trying to buy, it says you are not admin.I have admin access, but not sure what extra permisiions are required.

Regards

Pavani

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2018

Odd, If you got the global site-administrator permission you should be able to manage add-ons. No extra permissions needed.

If this issue persists I recommend contacting the Atlassian Support: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events