Issue Matrix plugin: How do you hide the out-of-the-box Issue Links panel?

Brian Bishop
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2015

I notice in the plugin's marketing material screen shots where the Issue Links panel is effectively replaced by the Issue Matrix plugin. I cannot effect that in my JIRA server instance. Am I missing something?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brian Bishop
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2015

Nevermind.  TOtally missed this:

whoops.png

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2015

HAHAHAHA too late :(

1 vote
Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2015

Hi,

Go to Setting > Issues > Custom Fields > select issuematrix customfield > Configure > Edit Matrix Configuration >

If you are replacing Sub-tasks, select: "Visualization: "

If you are replacing Issue Links, select: "Visualization:  "

My addon version is 1.5

BR.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events