Issue Collector not showing "Components" in drop down list

Craig Hylwa May 16, 2012

1 answer

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2012

The screenshot you provided seems to be taken from a JIRA create issue screen. I am not sure how your issue collector's create issue screen looks like, but you might want to make sure that you have configured the issue collector correctly.

In particular, since your JIRA project has mandatory/required fields (e.g. Component/s) apart from the Summary field, you should have created a 'Custom' issue collector instead of 'Got Feedback?' or 'Raise a Bug' collector. While configuring this, JIRA should already have included the mandatory fields in your Template Preview, while configuring the issue collector. Example:

Also, you might want to verify that you are using the updated/correct script snippet.

Craig Hylwa May 20, 2012

The screen shot is actually from Confluence. It is the create issue screen displayed after clicking the blue "raise" issue button.

I have followed all steps as you have described however when I attempt to use the components field, the drop down list of values does not display any values. Also when I type a value into the field it never displays any suggestions.

Attached is the screenshot of how I have entered the code into the Confluence page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events