Is this plugin compatible with latest bamboo? (4.5)

Dennis Gyor April 15, 2013

Tried adding the plugin manually in the home/plugins directory and tried uploading from the manage plugin interface and Im getting an error.

4 answers

0 votes
Christian Crews May 20, 2014

Hi,

I have the latest version of Bamboo (v5.5) and the latest version of the add-on (v2.5). However, when I add the task to a job for a specific agent, the ruby environment drop down is not populated. How can I get the ruby runtime capabilities for a specific remote agent detected by bamboo so that I can once again use this add-on?

Thanks,

Christian

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2014

Hello Dennis,

looking here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/au.id.wolfe.bamboo.rake-bamboo-plugin/versionsseems that this plugin is not compatible with bamboo 4.5

1.15Bamboo 3.3 - 4.4.8

2.0 Bamboo 5.0 - 5.0.1

hope this helps,

Fabio

0 votes
Christian Crews May 20, 2014

Hi, the ruby capapbilities are not getting detected on my remote agent. How do I go about adding ruby to my bamboo-capabilities file so that this plugin will pick it up in the ruby env drop down menu? I entered the following, but it's not working: "system.builder.ruby.Ruby193=C:\Ruby193\bin"

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Hi Dennis, here you can see which version of the plugin is compatible with which version of Bamboo, check it out:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/au.id.wolfe.bamboo.rake-bamboo-plugin

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

There it shows that the last version of the plugin(v1.13) it's compatible with Bamboo v3.3 to v4.3.3

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events