Is this plugin compatible with Confluence 5.1?

Kalyan Pabolu March 31, 2013

Hi Team,

Can you please let us know whether this plugin is compatible with Confluence 5.0 or 5.1. We are currently on 3.3 and upgrading to 5.0 or 5.1

Thanks,

Kalyan Pabolu

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Ray [Adaptavist] June 12, 2013

Hi all, sorry it's taken us so long to get around to this, but all of the awesome user interface improvements at Confluence 5 presented us with a few challenges with the ThemeBuilder upgrade. We've now solved all of these and in July we will be releasing ThemeBuilder version 5 which will be compatible with Confluence 5.0 and above.

We've also made some really big improvements to the editor tools which will give themers lots of flexibility to create awesome themes without being restricted by templates (though we will provide some great templates for themers who don't want to start from scratch).

Keep an eye on our blog for the latest ThemeBuilder release information or else post questions here and I'll do my best to answer.

thanks,

Mike

0 votes
Jörg Herborg April 23, 2013

Hi Septa,

is there any timeline? When will the plugin be compatible?

Thanks,

Jörg Herborg

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2013

Hi Jörg,

Sorry, we do not have this information. I recommend you to contact the developer of the plugin directly as it is a third party plugin developed by Adaptavist.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2013

Hi Kaylan,

As describe on their home page at our marketplace, it seems that this plugin is not 5.x compatible yet for now.

Hope it clarified your doubts on this issue.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events