Is there kinds of "Current user" variable for ZQL query ?

Kang Seol-ah November 19, 2013

I used like to give common filter to apply to login user

such as

executionStatus = "PASS" AND Project = "Project 1" AND fixVersion = ITC1 and executedBy = Currentuser.

executedby = Currentuser is not working.

is there variable for that? stands for login user

2 answers

1 vote
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2013

Hi Kang,

Below is a link to our ZQL reference page. Here you can see all of your options:

https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZTD/ZQL+Reference

Kind Regards,

Emily

Milind Thakur March 5, 2018

Can we please have this function "currentUser()" working with ZQL queries as well. This will make creating gadgets on the dashboard for a logged in user so easy and convenient, especially for the UAT users to see whats assigned to them.

Regards,

Milind 

Like # people like this
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2013

Currentuser is a function, try currentUser()

Kang Seol-ah November 20, 2013

That works at Jira Filter, not Zephyr filter.... is there another way?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2013

Oh, sorry, Zephyr queries, I misunderstood. Last time I used Zephyr, it didn't support that function, but it has been a while.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events