Is there any plugin to link EA with Confluence

dhenesh J January 3, 2013

Hi,

I am trying to integrate the EA with confluence for managing the documents exported from EA.

Is there any plugin to link EA with Confluence so that, when i make changes in EA, the corresponding confluence document is updated.

thanks.

Bobby

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2013

Hello Bobby,

Would you mind clarifying what EA stands for. A quick search of EA and document mangement does not reveal any clear ssuggestion for what piece of software you are looking to integrate.

dhenesh J January 6, 2013

EA - Enterprise Architect [modelling tool from Sparx]. Already, i tried EAConnectorForJira plug-in.

thanks,

Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2013

There is not currently an Enterprise Architect integration point for Confluence. You have aleady discovered the EAConnector for JIRA. I would recommend that you drop a line to our [experts|http://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts]. These are third party developers that have helped a number of our customers get the custom functionalty they need from Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events