Is there any caching available to HTTP Feed Custom Fields?

David Grierson July 21, 2015

I'm looking to make use of the JSON Request Custom Field provided by the HTTP Feed Custom Fields plugin but I'm a bit concerned about the volume of HTTP requests to our JSON source.

It looks like whenever a JSON Request custom field is included on an issue the HTTP request is made to retrieve the possible values associated with that field.

I thought that this was possibly because the field was available for inline editing so I removed the field from the View screen and added a computed custom field which simply displayed the value of the JSON Request custom field – however on loading the issue in View mode the HTTP request is still issued.

Can you provide any direction as to how we should configure the field to minimise the volume of HTTP traffic?

1 answer

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2015

Hi @David Grierson the were not such request before. No cache now.

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2017

Comming soon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events