Hi, I've installed the StonikByte Jira Documents Add-on.
Is there a way to use this in conjunction with a JIRA workflow for such things as approvals?
An example of this would be:
1. Engineer starts creating a technical draft document for a customer - STATUS: DRAFT
2. Engineer updates it with version control, and publishes it for internal QA approval, before it goes out to the customer - STATUS: AWAITING APPROVAL
3. QA personnel reviews the document, finds a few issues and submits it back to the Engineer - STATUS: AWAITING CORRECTION
4. Engineer updates the documentation and resubmits it - STATUS: AWAITING APPROVAL
5. QA personnel approves the documentation - STATUS: AWAITING RELEASE
6. Project manager does the relevant administration and submits this to the customer - STATUS: RELEASED
Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs