Hi, I've installed the StonikByte Jira Documents Add-on.
Is there a way to use this in conjunction with a JIRA workflow for such things as approvals?
An example of this would be:
1. Engineer starts creating a technical draft document for a customer - STATUS: DRAFT
2. Engineer updates it with version control, and publishes it for internal QA approval, before it goes out to the customer - STATUS: AWAITING APPROVAL
3. QA personnel reviews the document, finds a few issues and submits it back to the Engineer - STATUS: AWAITING CORRECTION
4. Engineer updates the documentation and resubmits it - STATUS: AWAITING APPROVAL
5. QA personnel approves the documentation - STATUS: AWAITING RELEASE
6. Project manager does the relevant administration and submits this to the customer - STATUS: RELEASED
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG